Question Best Way to combine multiplie MC-Servers in one Server

Glasfaser14

Jan 15, 2024
Hello Guys,

I have three seperate MC-Servers running with Paper 1.20.4 on one Linux Rootserver. However, if there are several players on all three MC-Servers, the MC-Servers have performace problems an the TPS drop to 12 to 15 for each MC-Server.

So is there a better an more performance saving way to run Multiplie Servers (Worlds) in one MC-Server instllation.

I also heard about plugins like Multiverse-Core, where you cann add several world to your MC-Server, but it is possible to connect each of the three overworlds with an specific nether and end world?

Thank you for you help Guys.

EterNity

Staff member
Dec 13, 2021
under your bed!
paper-chan.moe
Multivers-core only creates additional worlds on top of the original 3 from Vanilla Minecraft. It is unlikely to help you with performance issue.

It's important to get a proper diagnosis first since you mentioned you are having performance issue.

Try to download this plugin and make a profile while you are having lags. https://spark.lucko.me/download

You can reply with the report URL here or join the PaperMC discord #paper-help channel for additional support.