Paper and Bedrock

Mogwai

Jan 19, 2022
USA
www.strongback.us
I am looking for a solution that will allow Bedrock users to join my Paper server.
My googling found me Geyser and Floodgate.
I have not investigated that option thoroughly.
I wanted to ask here first if anyone is successfully using a solution for such? before I go down a rabbit hole.
I understand this is not a Paper specific question or issue and don't expect support for it via Paper.

I did find this old thread

Any information of getting a Java server usable by Bedrock players would be appreciated.

_11

Paper Triage
Staff member
Jan 5, 2022
Canada
underscore11.me
Geyser's the "industry standard" for cross-platform. There's probably other ones out there, but geyser is the biggest and most used. I've personally got my own instance up within a few minutes.

sulu

Paper Triage
Staff member
Dec 14, 2021
Minnesota
Geyser and floodgate are what you would be looking for. It is the best (and really only) solution for this. In terms of that thread, that isn't a common issue and likely not one that you will run into. Unfortunately, there isn't enough detail given there (a log) to determine what the problem actually was for that user.

Mogwai

Jan 19, 2022
USA
www.strongback.us
Wow, that was some quick responses. Thank you.
I appreciate the feedback. I didn't want to go running into something that wasn't already dealt with by other users.