Question Beds not exploding in nether, 1.20.6

bingy

May 25, 2024
As title says beds aren't exploding in the nether, i have no plugins only a datapack that's for changing how villagers work. I've tried disabling the data pack and beds still don't explode.
Server is hosted through Pebblehosting when ever i place one and explode it theres a bunch of stuff in the console that pops up. Any fixes?
1716599264966.png

mbaxter

Cat Wrangler
Staff member
Dec 14, 2021
over there
Likely what happened is that your host pulled a newer version of the server when switching back to Paper. Always double check you're on the latest build of Paper before asking for support! (What you screenshotted did not indicate build, but you can check with the /version command)

bingy

May 25, 2024
Likely what happened is that your host pulled a newer version of the server when switching back to Paper. Always double check you're on the latest build of Paper before asking for support! (What you screenshotted did not indicate build, but you can check with the /version command)
1716602990927.png

mbaxter

Cat Wrangler
Staff member
Dec 14, 2021
over there
No, I mean you are 79 builds of 1.20.6 behind. You should update your Paper server. It looks like your host is already providing a slightly non-standard build, so you should speak to them about updating if you aren't sure how to do it.