https://1drv.ms/u/s!AglhYrsfp8u72iuwqIY0edZSdgPm?e=8P8HK9
Minecraft Versions
Compatible Java Versions
Alpha features:
  • No config
  • Zombie is able to dig and place blocks, lit wood on fire and ignite tnt
  • Zombie appears with strong armor and weapon

About the zombies:
  • Can detect its preys in a spherical distance of 35 blocks, reduced to 5 if the prey has invisibility status effect.
  • Prefer to hunt players.
  • Always wear a full set of armor, but each piece is made from different material (leather, iron, diamond, netherite), and is enchanted.
  • Equipped with powerful weapon (.e.g netherite sword with sharpness IV).
  • Zombies do not drop their valuable belongings upon death.
  • Get angry when hit by players or can not reach its target, stacking the anger levels.
  • Despawn if there's no player within 160 blocks from each.
  • When encounter a player, there is 1 percent that the zombie can call other zombies ( or spawn them) only if there are no more than 50 zombies in 60 blocks around it.
  • Zombies have percentages to hold one of these items and each provides them a special ability:
- Pickaxe: only zombies who have this can break blocks, the material making the pickaxe does not matter what blocks can the zombie breaks, but as harder the block is the faster the pickaxe breaks.
- Lighter: when within 5 blocks from the target, the zombie search for burnable blocks amd set them on fire.
- TNT: when within 5 blocks from the target, lay out a block of ignited tnt which will explode after 4 seconds (normal) or up to 5 minutes.
- Sword: most zombies hold sword to deal massive damage.
Anger Levels:
  • Zombie can break a block if its anger level times 10 is bigger than the hardness of the block (ref: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Breaking#Blocks_by_hardness)
  • Zombie will be stronger when it's angry
  • Zombie will despawn if its anger level reaches 7
  • Zombie will despawn if they cannot find any targets (animals or players) after some seconds.

Improvements from last versions:
- Reduced performance problems

Requirements:
Papermc 1.21, 1.21.1
Java 21, 22

Should not be installed with other plugins that modify monsters behaviors.

Last edited:
Reactions: sea_orange

sea_orange

Oct 9, 2022
Indeed, the Dropbox link says "File is deleted" and the GitHub is also gone, all the way down to the username/org.
My friend, I'm sorry to bother you, but how do I find a monster plugin like this?I think monsters that can destroy blocks are interesting.:cry: