Question server giving a bunch of red text then closing

mcnishe

Jun 12, 2024
edit: I figured out the issue I used my old config and cashe folders from my original server and put them into the new minehut server, now both work just fine.

I recently transfered a world over from minehut and tried to load it on my dedicated server running paper, ive done everything line for line as it was in minehut and would really like this server to run because it has a lot of progresstion on it. After trying the transfer no other world saves will load.

This is the long lines of error messages:

[15:06:03 ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
org.spongepowered.configurate.serialize.SerializationException: [anticheat, anti-xray, hidden-blocks, 21] of type java.util.List<net.minecraft.world.level.block.Block>: Missing value in Registry[ResourceKey[minecraft:root / minecraft:block] (Stable)] with key minecraft:ancient_depris
at io.papermc.paper.configuration.serializer.registry.RegistryValueSerializer.convertFromResourceKey(RegistryValueSerializer.java:26) ~[paper-1.20.6.jar:1.20.6-137-bd5867a]
at io.papermc.paper.configuration.serializer.registry.RegistryEntrySerializer.deserialize(RegistryEntrySerializer.java:42) ~[paper-1.20.6.jar:1.20.6-137-bd5867a]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.serialize.ScalarSerializer.deserialize(ScalarSerializer.java:156) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.serialize.ScalarSerializer.deserialize(ScalarSerializer.java:121) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.serialize.AbstractListChildSerializer.deserialize(AbstractListChildSerializer.java:61) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.objectmapping.ObjectMapperImpl.load0(ObjectMapperImpl.java:76) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.objectmapping.ObjectMapperImpl.load(ObjectMapperImpl.java:56) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.objectmapping.ObjectMapperFactoryImpl.deserialize(ObjectMapperFactoryImpl.java:230) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.serialize.TypeSerializer.deserialize(TypeSerializer.java:96) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.objectmapping.ObjectMapperImpl.load0(ObjectMapperImpl.java:76) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.objectmapping.ObjectMapperImpl.load(ObjectMapperImpl.java:56) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.objectmapping.ObjectMapperFactoryImpl.deserialize(ObjectMapperFactoryImpl.java:230) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.serialize.TypeSerializer.deserialize(TypeSerializer.java:96) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.AbstractConfigurationNode.get0(AbstractConfigurationNode.java:203) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.AbstractConfigurationNode.get(AbstractConfigurationNode.java:161) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.ConfigurationNode.get(ConfigurationNode.java:521) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.spongepowered.configurate.ConfigurationNode.require(ConfigurationNode.java:408) ~[configurate-core-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at io.papermc.paper.configuration.Configurations.initializeWorldDefaultsConfiguration(Configurations.java:178) ~[paper-1.20.6.jar:1.20.6-137-bd5867a]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.initServer(DedicatedServer.java:223) ~[paper-1.20.6.jar:1.20.6-137-bd5867a]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1136) ~[paper-1.20.6.jar:1.20.6-137-bd5867a]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:323) ~[paper-1.20.6.jar:1.20.6-137-bd5867a]
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1583) ~[?:?]
[15:06:04 ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: were my crash files go

that was followed by:
[15:06:04 INFO]: Stopping server
[15:06:04 INFO]: Saving players
[15:06:04 INFO]: Saving worlds
[15:06:04 INFO]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved
[15:06:04 INFO]: Flushing Chunk IO
[15:06:04 INFO]: Closing Thread Pool
WARN StatusConsoleListener Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
[15:06:04 INFO]: Closing Server

if anyone could help that would be great.

Last edited:

electronicboy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 11, 2021
~~Your configuration file is invalid, block IDs haven't been a thing in eons, you need to use their names~~

nvm, forgot that it showed the index as the final thing in there, you misspelt an entry, minecraft:ancient_depris