Question Server Crashes ,,jline" ,,terminalconsole"

24_Ghostvero

Jul 6, 2023
Hello everyone,
i got a Problem with my Minecraft Server. I crashed 2 times now... Here i sent the log from the 3rd July, cause now im using ,,purpur.jar" and not ,,paper.jar". But: Back then, when i was using Paper, i got the 100% Identical error. Have a look at it, and probably someone can help me... I already took a look for that error in the internet, i only found out, that it may be a problem with paper´s code. I host that MC Server on a Linux Server with Debian 11.
Would be very happy if someone can help me

--> Paper Version in logs

Last edited:

electronicboy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 11, 2021
your terminal died, i.e. if using ssh to run the server, your ssh session died; you'd wanna run it under something like a terminal multiplexor or something; outside of that, for further support, please contact the applicable parties for the software you're using

Reactions: 24_Ghostvero

24_Ghostvero

Jul 6, 2023
your terminal died, i.e. if using ssh to run the server, your ssh session died; you'd wanna run it under something like a terminal multiplexor or something; outside of that, for further support, please contact the applicable parties for the software you're using
Thank you! I looked for some logs of my vServer. I now know, that any ,,cloud-init.log" says, that exactly at these times, where the mcserver crashes, the Server did anything... I immediatly wrote a ticket to the Server hoster. Thank you!!!