- Download Link
- Minecraft Versions
- 1.16.5 - 1.18.2
- Compatible Java Versions
- 11 & 17 tested
Downloads:Latest version: SecureServerBackup.jar.
Find all releases on my GitHub.
Version 1.1.4 is not compatible with earlier versions!
What is SecureServerBackup?SecureServerBackup is a more secure version of ZombieStriker’s ServerRestorer.
Its purpose is to upload your Minecraft server backups securely to remote SFTP or FTPS servers.
Features of ServerRestorer:
- Backs-up the full server directory, including plugins, worlds, and config/property files.
- Compresses backups. Can reduces the files down to 1/4th the size.
- Includes automatic scheduled backups. Delay between backups is configurable.
- Anti-Lag: Your server will not freeze when backups occur.
- Fast backups: Saving servers can take less than a minute.
- Supports FTP: Upload your backups to your home computer.
- Backup limits: If you’re limited on space, you can configure limits to the amount of backups that are stored.
- FTPS (and SFTP) works
- Upload backup to multiple servers at once
- Password protected AES-128bit encrypted H2 database.
- Easy handling
There is no warranty your connection informations are absolutly save!
Wiki:Find the wiki here: SecureServerBackup Wiki
Source Code:GitHub SecureServerBackup Repo
Plugin page at the old forum