Question Problems w/ loot table datapack

RedStoanPhD

Feb 1, 2022
I wrote a simple datapack to tweak a handful of loot tables in the game. The pack works perfectly in Vanilla, but on my Paper server, two of the tables aren't working. They throw up a validation error when I boot, and the drops have not changed.

Code:
[06:30:23 WARN]: Found validation problem in {minecraft:entities/ender_dragon}.pools[0].entries[0]: Unknown loot table called minecraft:entities/reference/extra/ender_dragon
[06:30:23 WARN]: Found validation problem in {minecraft:entities/shulker}.pools[2].entries[0]: Unknown loot table called minecraft:entities/reference/extra/shulker

Does anyone have any idea what I need to change to fix this?

Version Output
Paper version git-Paper-175 (MC: 1.18.1) (Implementing API version 1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: 9490475)

Attachments

• MessyCraftCustom v1.0.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 1

Machine Maker

Paper Developer
Staff member
Dec 17, 2021
California
You are 100% sure that the attached datapack is the one giving you errors? I don't see how that is possible. Those validation errors suggest the word reference should appear inside that datapack yet when I grep'd the decompressed folder, nothing was found. I would suggest removing all other datapacks, and just adding the one you attached to the post to the server.

To confirm, I tried to load that datapack on a paper server, and got no errors at all.