Question Players attack monsters make server crash

BlazeCMD

Jan 23, 2024
My server have crashed for 12 days. I tried deleting plugins and only installing few plugins (EssentialsX, EssentialsChatX, EssentialsSpawnX, MMOItems Legacy, MMOItems Mana, MyItems, MythicMobs) but it still crashed. After, I installed only 1 plugin MythicMobs, I can't see any crashes. Then I re-installed other plugins as an official server and it crashed after about 3 hours (I thought that the server didn't crash, but it did).

The server crashes when 2 players in my server attack monsters by normal way or high CPS way. These players tested at another place (not at their home) with new username (online mode is false) by other minecraft launchers (Tlauncher, Lunar). However, almost crashes are caused by these players. Now, server even crashes without do anything after few minute. My server version is 1.10 and I think the crash is caused by MythicMobs, then I upgrade my server to 1.12 but it still crashes.

I don't understand much about crash log, then I can't fix it by myselft. I tried posting crash log in other web for supports, but they couldn't fix and they didn't know why. If you need other information about my server to fix the crash, I will supply it.

My English is quite bad, but I hope you understand. I would be grateful if you help me to solve the crash.
(I post this to Spigot but there is not any one can't solve and suggest me to post here ("Report it to paper, appears to be something within the server code."))
(I post this to discord MythicCraft but they answer my server version is old (1.10), but last year there is one 1.19 server has the same problem. They answer wrong)

Logs
https://pastebin.com/mdZjFQi8
Version Output
This server is running Paper version git-Paper-918 (MC: 1.10.2) (Implementing API version 1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Error obtaining version information

Attachments

• crash server.txt
    6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

UnOwly

Jan 29, 2024
Have you ever tried installing MythicMobs by itselft with dependecies?
Upgrading doesnt solve the problem in this case (or have you updated the plugins aswell?).

It would help providing another crash_log with only MythicMobs and dependencies active.

UnOwly

Jan 29, 2024
My server have crashed for 12 days. I tried deleting plugins and only installing few plugins (EssentialsX, EssentialsChatX, EssentialsSpawnX, MMOItems Legacy, MMOItems Mana, MyItems, MythicMobs) but it still crashed. After, I installed only 1 plugin MythicMobs, I can't see any crashes. Then I re-installed other plugins as an official server and it crashed after about 3 hours (I thought that the server didn't crash, but it did).

The server crashes when 2 players in my server attack monsters by normal way or high CPS way. These players tested at another place (not at their home) with new username (online mode is false) by other minecraft launchers (Tlauncher, Lunar). However, almost crashes are caused by these players. Now, server even crashes without do anything after few minute. My server version is 1.10 and I think the crash is caused by MythicMobs, then I upgrade my server to 1.12 but it still crashes.

I don't understand much about crash log, then I can't fix it by myselft. I tried posting crash log in other web for supports, but they couldn't fix and they didn't know why. If you need other information about my server to fix the crash, I will supply it.

My English is quite bad, but I hope you understand. I would be grateful if you help me to solve the crash.
(I post this to Spigot but there is not any one can't solve and suggest me to post here ("Report it to paper, appears to be something within the server code."))
(I post this to discord MythicCraft but they answer my server version is old (1.10), but last year there is one 1.19 server has the same problem. They answer wrong)
Found the problem here:
Code:
[15:40:22] [Server thread/WARN]: [MythicMobs] This version of MythicMobs is not fully compatible with your version of Bukkit.

Code:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot measure distance between two different worlds.
    at io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.adapters.AbstractLocation.distanceSquared(AbstractLocation.java:168) ~[?:?]

Steps for a possible solve could be:
1. Install a compatible version of MythicMobs
2. Make sure you are using the "correct world" for both locations

If you need anything feel free to send me a message.

BlazeCMD

Jan 23, 2024
1. I Installed a compatible version of MythicMobs. It is the last version support for 1.10.2. I also tried other lower version but they are not active.
2. I don't understand correct world. How can it occur? Where are "Both locations" while mobs only despawn in 1 specific world?