Question permission issues

Flaxton_

Feb 15, 2022
Inglish:
Hello, good afternoon // night, I apologize in advance if there is something wrong, I'm using google translator XD

It happens that the staff members of my server without OP cannot execute certain administrator commands, like /ban ,/mute, etc.
I manage the permissions with LuckPerms but I realized that no matter how much I gave them permissions for said commands, the server still does not allow them, even so in luck perms they are uploaded.
and said error message that appears is the one that appears in the paper.yml file of my server, it says the message that is predetermined in line 122, No-Permission:

I would like to know how to disable that and that the permissions depend only on luck perms, please help.

Español:
Hola, buenas tardes // noches.

Sucede que los miembros del staff de mi servidor sin OP no pueden ejecutar ciertos comandos de administrador, como el /ban ,/mute, etc.
Manejo los permisos con LuckPerms pero me di cuenta que por mas les diera permisos de dichos comandos igualmente el servidor no los deja, aun asi en luck perms estén subidos.
y dicho mensaje de error que sale es el que sale en el archivo de paper.yml de mi servidor, dice el mensaje que se predetermina en la linea 122, No-Permission:

Quisiera saber como desactivar eso y que los permisos dependan solamente de luck perms, por favor ayuda.

Version Output
This server is running Purpur version git-Purpur-"08dd6c7" (MC: 1.17.1) (Implementing API version 1.17.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: 08dd6c7 on ver/1.17.1)
Last edited:

MCmitNoah

Feb 14, 2022
Hello,
do you check if the executor has the specific permission or just op?

do you have a code snipped for us to show which command should be allowed to use.

If you use the default minecraft permissions try giving them the "minecraft.command.ban" permission.