Solved PaperMC Optimisation, Help Needed!

ColonelKai

Jul 6, 2022
Let me start by sending some information that may be beneficial to all you kind people who may help.

Git Ver:

git-Paper-387 (MC: 1.18.2) (Implementing API version 1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: df630a2 on ver/1.18.2)
Plugins:
ArmorStandTools, BannerZ, ConsoleSpamFix, CoreProtect, CreativeManager, DiscordSRV, dynmap, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, FastAsyncWorldEdit (WorldEdit), Graves, GSit, ImageOnMap, InvisibleItemFrames, InvSeePlusPlus, ItemEdit, LightAPI, LuckPerms, OnePlayerSleep*, PlaceholderAPI, PlayerWarps, ProtocolLib, QualityArmory, QuickShop, Ships, Slimefun, spark, Vault, VentureChat
Hardware Specs:CPU: Ryzen 9 3900 | 2 Logical Cores (Shared)
RAM: 4GB, doesn't reach as far as I can see.
Storage: NVMe SSD Storage 60GB

Problem:
Since I started this server, (IT was the same host and server I cleared the memory from an old server, which had no similar issues), we have been having problems with TPS drops consistently when 2 people are online.

Here is an example timings report. You can see the TPS drop in the middle when me and 2 other people were online. Some nether activity because we were trying to recover my items after I died there.

I know some plugins are heavy but they don't seem to be causing any problems according to timings. I have not gone through them all, disabling one by one in the hopes that this thread would help me out of that hassle, however I am willing to do it if someone asks for it.

Attempts to fix:
I have googled around a bit, and have changed spawn rates or whatever in spigot.yml and bukkit.yml. Didn't really help much. I have put them in the attachments, turned into .txt files due to forums rules. (Why is the forums forbidding yml files anyways?)

Thank you in advance, and any questions or tests I can run are welcome.

Attachments

• bukkit.txt
    666 bytes · Views: 0
  • spigot.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 1