Question Paper loading stuck when i try to open it

Ergo

May 13, 2024
Hi everybody, today i have a problem with paper server. Yesterday was all working fine, but today, when i try to open my server, it stuck at this line: "Enabling ProtocolSupportX v1.0". after some minutes it start to load again (or not), but there are some minutes where the loading is stuck

I tried to load the server without internet and all is working fine, so, i don´t know what is happening

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ergo

May 13, 2024
Well, according to your own log you do have that plugin. You may be surprised by what you find in your plugins folder!
Nop, nothing like ProtocolSupport X or something similar. I created a new server without viaversion and geyser and the same plugins and working fine. So should be an error with viaversion i think

shrp

Jun 21, 2024
Your server is infected with malware. I had the same issue recently. Some plugin is dropping a jar(most likely bStats.jar) file in the plugins directory, and when you start your server, it loads the malicious ProtocolSupportX plugin. Check all of the plugins you have installed and try to remove those which were downloaded from questionable sources. Be more careful with installing plugins and stay safe :)