Question Mobs Not Spawning

GimzeSC

Apr 1, 2022
I have a 1.18.2 paper server for my creative test world and the only plugin i have is world edit.
The issue im experiencing is that I cannot spawn mobs (with the exception of Villagers, Wandering Traders, Bats, and Phantoms) nor will mobs spawn when gamerule doMobSpawning is set to true

EterNity

Notable
Dec 13, 2021
under your bed!
paper-chan.moe
Please re-create without plugin if you have any installed.

Additionally, ensure the difficulty is not set to peaceful on the world you are in. (The config option is per-world so you would need to be in the creative world and run /difficulty hard to confirm this.

GimzeSC

Apr 1, 2022
Please re-create without plugin if you have any installed.

Additionally, ensure the difficulty is not set to peaceful on the world you are in. (The config option is per-world so you would need to be in the creative world and run /difficulty hard to confirm this.
The world difficulty is set to hard, even if, im pretty sure that is obviously not the problem when i stated that no mobs spawn with the exception of like 4, not even passive mobs are spawning.

EterNity

Notable
Dec 13, 2021
under your bed!
paper-chan.moe
Please provide clear and concise information as much as possible as you stated no mobs was spawning but now adding on that there was indeed 4...

Grab a timing report with the commend /timings report and post the link here so we can get the necessary information in one go, thank you.

GimzeSC

Apr 1, 2022
Please provide clear and concise information as much as possible as you stated no mobs was spawning but now adding on that there was indeed 4...

Grab a timing report with the commend /timings report and post the link here so we can get the necessary information in one go, thank you.
I did say i couldnt spawn any mobs with the exception of villagers, wandering traders, bats, and phantoms. My wifi just went out tho I'll get the report asap