Question Errors on startup

DuneSciFye

Mar 7, 2022
Logs
https://pastebin.com/HNpiGwzv
Version Output
[Mon, 7. Mar 2022 10:31:18 EST INFO] This server is running Paper version git-Paper-409 (MC: 1.17.1) (Implementing API version 1.17.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: c53577e on ver/1.17.1)
You are running the latest version
Previous version: git-Paper-408 (MC: 1.17.1)

Machine Maker

Paper Developer
Staff member
Dec 17, 2021
California
You have invalid player skulls somewhere. Mojang recently change something in their API which manages skins, player names, UUIDs and such. And previously valid skulls which make requests (to get the player skin) aren't anymore.

_Iuri

Jan 16, 2022
First all, you have a excesive amount of plugins on your server... incluiding some same plugins with diferent versions. You should free your server a little bit.

About the all IllegalArgumentException: Obiously the API changed and the previous heads are nonexistent. The next reply is the correct answer:
You have invalid player skulls somewhere. Mojang recently change something in their API which manages skins, player names, UUIDs and such. And previously valid skulls which make requests (to get the player skin) aren't anymore.
The correct way to fix it would be try and catch the problematic heads and remove them.

DuneSciFye

Mar 7, 2022
I updated the hub and its still giving me these errors. The only worlds I have are Skyblock, Skyblock_nether, Skyblock_the_end, Superiorworld, Superiorworld_nether, and Superiorworld_the_end with Skyblock being the hub and Superiorworld being the world the islands are stored on. I basically renamed the current region folder in Skyblock to regionold and uploaded the new region folder with the new hub. I also deleted Skyblock_nether and Skyblock_the__end. Could it be something in the Superiorworld world?

electronicboy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 11, 2021
Run the server with -DPaper.debugInvalidSkullProfiles=true, it should produce more info to see where that invalid data is coming from