1.18.2???

Zephtrix

Feb 28, 2022
I see 1.18.2 has released and my server is going nuts to get it upgraded but no paper mc is avaible to select as 1.18.2 for paperMC in bisect hosting. Any idea of release?

collin

Mar 3, 2022
I forget where I saw this, but I have heard that Paper sometimes does not update for "minor releases." Is 1.18.2 considered by Paper to be a minor release, or do they plan on updating for it? Thanks.

MiniDigger

Drunk German 🍺
Staff member
Dec 14, 2021
Cologne, Germany
benndorf.dev
It is really important, especially in these times, that you only listen to reputable sources.

In this case, that's the #1-18-2 channel on our discord, which would tell you that the team is busy at work, most of the things are done, just finishing touching to iron out a few issues so that it's safe for everybody to run.

Reactions: collin

collin

Mar 3, 2022
It is really important, especially in these times, that you only listen to reputable sources.

In this case, that's the #1-18-2 channel on our discord, which would tell you that the team is busy at work, most of the things are done, just finishing touching to iron out a few issues so that it's safe for everybody to run.
Whoops -- meant to ask if that was true or not. I guess I should probably start using Discord. Thank you for the help.