vulnerabilities remain?Still replicable.Infinite String Farm in Paper 1.19.4

wenzhan

Apr 17, 2023
In the version 1.19.4, the method of using water to break a Tripwire that is disabled by using Shears to infinitely duplicate String is still valid. This works on the Paper server. I believe this is a serious bug and I hope the developers of the Paper server can take it seriously. I have attached a video link for your reference below.

Last edited:

Tinkuwu

Jun 10, 2023
In the version 1.19.4, the method of using water to break a Tripwire that is disabled by using Shears to infinitely duplicate String is still valid. This works on the Paper server. I believe this is a serious bug and I hope the developers of the Paper server can take it seriously. I have attached a video link for your reference below.
What is the gain from having infinite string? Infinite bows? Who cares? Bows are extremely underpowered compared to netherite gear.

wenzhan

Apr 17, 2023
What is the gain from having infinite string? Infinite bows? Who cares? Bows are extremely underpowered compared to netherite gear.
That's a bad statement,Synthetic wool can be reproduced without restrictionsd indefinitely

MkdirGit

Jul 2, 2023
Israel
That's should be fixed, if not there is a trade with the Journeyman-level fletcher villagers buy 14 string for 1 emerald.
from emerald there is a lot of staff to go,
and any type of item dupe bug should be fixed,
no care what.