Question ram fills and server stop responding

kingakis

Jul 12, 2022
Hello, I came to see if someone could help me when my server has at least 10 users playing simultaneously, the ram begins to fill up to the top, remaining at 8.01 and the server simply stops responding without even leaving a crash

I don't know if it could be a memory leak, that I need more ram or something else. This problem has been bothering me for quite some time. If you have any recommendations or ideas of what it could be, I would appreciate it.

''Plugins (56): AdvancedBan, AdvancedCrates, AdvancedEnchantments, AuctionHouse, AuthMe, BetterRTP, BuycraftX, ChatManager, ChunkSpawnerLimiter, Chunky, Citizens, CitizensText, CMILib, CommandPanels, DailyRewards, DeadChest, DecentHolograms, DiscordSRV, dtlTraders, DynamicShop, eRankUP*, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, FastLogin, InfinityExpansion, ItemEdit, Jobs, LevelledMobs, LuckPerms, MobCapturer, Multiverse-Core, Networks, NoteBlockAPI, NoteBlockMusicPlayer, PebbleAntiVPN*, PL-Hide, PlaceholderAPI, ProtectionStones, ProtocolLib, PvPManager, Quests, SimpleClans, SkinsRestorer, Slimefun, StaffPlusPlus, StaffPlusPlusDiscord, TAB, TubeTils, UltimateAntiBot*, Vault, ViaBackwards, ViaVersion, Votifier, VotingPlugin, WorldEdit, WorldGuard''

8 gb ram and cpu is i9 9900k with an ssd

Version Output
This server is running Paper version git-Paper-284 (MC: 1.19.2) (Implementing API version 1.19.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: 8aff07a)

OmegaWeaponDev

Nov 15, 2022
Australia
My recommendation would be to install the plugin Spark and then run the Spark Profiler and it may help to indicate if there are any actual memory leaks or anything that may be causing the crash/lagg. Then once you've ran the profiler for a few mintues post the link here.

kingakis

Jul 12, 2022
My recommendation would be to install the plugin Spark and then run the Spark Profiler and it may help to indicate if there are any actual memory leaks or anything that may be causing the crash/lagg. Then once you've ran the profiler for a few mintues post the link here.
thanks for the answer, i will try that when theres a lot of users