- Download Link
- Source Code
- Minecraft Versions
- 1.7 - 1.18.2
- Compatible Java Versions
- Java 8 - Java 17
Player Analytics is the ultimate server staff tool to monitor how players are playing your server.
A built in webserver displays insights into different aspects on the server such as Online activity, Playerbase and how these change over time.
Plan supports multiple different platforms and versions;
Paper, Velocity, Waterfall, Spigot, Sponge, SpongeForge, Bungeecord, Fabric, Cauldron & all derivatives.
Requirements: MySQL & Open port for a webserver
- Download on Github
- Documentation and tutorials on Github
- Support on Github
- Supports multiple servers
- Offers information about players, such as when they play and how they play
- Performance monitoring on servers with TPS, CPU, Ping and other numbers such as entity counts
- Access common game analytics such as daily active users, monthly active users, as well as new player retention
- Powerful query features to find information about groups of players
- Data Extension API for displaying data from other plugins