OVH i7-7700K 64GB NVMe 1gbit server with GAME firewall for rent

monsune

Jun 6, 2022
Hello!

Hopefully it's OK to post my proposal here? I have a server with the following specs:

• 2x960GB of enterprise grade NVMe Samsung drives (MZQLB960HAJR-00007) configured as RAID1
  • i7-7700k @ 4.2GHz (7th gen Kaby Lake)
  • 64GB of ram (4x16GB Kingston KHX2400C15/16G PC4-19200 2400MHz modules)
  • 1gbps of premium, symmetric bandwidth
  • OVH GAME firewall
  • up to 256 IPs or IP blocks

The machine is colocated at OVH's Strasbourg data center, EU.

Since the machine is basically idle (a project that didn't really go well for me) while I'm bound with an annual contract, I'm looking for someone interested in participating in the costs. So I'm willing to offer part of the resources for an attractive price that you could use for your project. OVH doesn't offer those setups anymore, it's a rare gem that used to sell out in bulk instantly each time they were offering a batch of those. For that reason, even if I could cancel the machine, I would rather keep it up. That's your chance to access enterprise class hardware in a non-shared environment for a low cost. I'm asking $12 per 8GB chunk (KVM virtualization) or will consider the best offer. You can certainly request 16GB or 32GB or more as well and we can discuss the cost to your full satisfaction.

Since I'm a professional tech, I can also provide all sorts of Linux related support on request. Let me know your thoughts here or in private conversation. Cheers!

This is a genuine offer and I can provide multiple proofs on request.

Last edited: