Question Login Error in 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehmilien

Feb 16, 2024
Hey ! I keep getting the following error when i try to log in 1.8, i tought it was from one of my plugin, but when i ran the server without a single plugin, i kept getting the same error

[06:26:08 WARN]: An exceptionCaught() event was fired, and it reached at the tail of the pipeline. It usually means the last handler in the pipeline did not handle the exception.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to access address of buffer
at io.netty.channel.epoll.Native.read(Native Method) ~[patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollSocketChannel$EpollSocketUnsafe.doReadBytes(EpollSocketChannel.java:678) [patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollSocketChannel$EpollSocketUnsafe.epollInReady(EpollSocketChannel.java:714) [patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollSocketChannel$EpollSocketUnsafe$3.run(EpollSocketChannel.java:755) [patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:380) [patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:268) [patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) [patched_1.8.8.jar:git-PaperSpigot-445]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) [?:?]

Version Output
CraftBukkit version git-PaperSpigot-445 (MC: 1.8.8) (Implementing API version 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Status
Not open for further replies.