Question Levers and buttons not producing a redstone signal

Iron Blade

Aug 11, 2022
I have a minecraft server running on server.pro that uses Paper. The issue is that whenever a player does not have operator, they cannot use buttons and levers, and they don't produce a redstone signal. I looked through all the config files that I could find, but I didn't see an obvious fix. The only other plugin running on the server is Skript, and I don't think that that's the issue. If anyone could provide a solution to this, I would be very grateful.

Version Output
This server is running Paper version git-Paper-125 (MC: 1.19.2) (Implementing API version 1.19.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: 3f0415b)
You are running the latest version
Previous version: git-Paper-122 (MC: 1.19.2)

stefvanschie

Staff member
Dec 17, 2021
I have a minecraft server running on server.pro that uses Paper. The issue is that whenever a player does not have operator, they cannot use buttons and levers, and they don't produce a redstone signal. I looked through all the config files that I could find, but I didn't see an obvious fix. The only other plugin running on the server is Skript, and I don't think that that's the issue. If anyone could provide a solution to this, I would be very grateful.
Try removing Skript from your server and testing again. Skript can block this redstone behavior given the right scripts.