HEY DEVS ! I Am Here Cuz I Got Banned From Your Discord ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodMadaraa

May 22, 2024
i am here cuz i got banned for no reason i jsut asked a general question and support team said offline mode that why no support then after some time i agreed to them and i was replying to message of electronicboy
i was replying to his message ok thanks for you older provided support but i deleted it cuz i wanted to send other but before sending another message a staff kicked me and when i joined again i saw chat and staff said he was pinging and deleting message again and again and i did that thing only 1-2 times and when i said sorry bro in the chat he banned me from the discord server and the reason was offline mode no support or not supported or no support like that the reason was
tell me whats my fault ? i agree that i pinged him 2 times but not intentionally , but the staff could have warned me that dont delete message , and i only said sorry in the chat and he banned me , i didnt asked for support also and the staff banned me i just said sorry i didnt asked help also whats my fault
i agreed that i will not get support or help but when i said thanks replying to message to electronic boy then i deleted that [ this was 1 st time ] message to send another message saying [this was 2nd message ] a thanks message i did only and the staff kicked me and when i rejoined server and i said sorry he banned me you can check you bots log our message log
that was it
thanks again To Paper Team For An Amazing Softwares
Thanks
Regards
Paper User :> !

Status
Not open for further replies.