Question Error

Fti

Jun 2, 2022
Hello, for a long time I have a problem on the server. Link are below.
This is a strange situation because the problem arose suddenly. The server is going crazy and there is a huge increase RAM and CPU. The problem was on two hosts on which I put the server.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Sorry if there are any mistakes in words (I using translator).
Thanks.

electronicboy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 11, 2021
You're hitting the limit of open resource handles, you'll need to work out what resources are open, shamefully, using a hosting provider means that you're heavily stuck on the host here as only they really have the tools to see what file handles are open

Fti

Jun 2, 2022
You're hitting the limit of open resource handles, you'll need to work out what resources are open, shamefully, using a hosting provider means that you're heavily stuck on the host here as only they really have the tools to see what file handles are open
I've changed hosting and in console i see this errors (I know writes not to report) but maybe someone can diagnose the problem and tell me what i must do to to get rid of him. paste.gg

Fti

Jun 2, 2022
that server is just apparently overloaded to all heck or somethin

I noticed that a error occurs when no one is on the server

I also try /timings on and /timings paste, thats what i get
[21:52:45] [Timings paste thread/INFO]: Upload Error: 301: Moved Permanently
[21:52:45] [Timings paste thread/INFO]: Check your logs for more information
[21:52:45] [Timings paste thread/ERROR]: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
<p>The document has moved <a href="https://pl3x.net">here</a>.</p>
</body></html>

electronicboy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 11, 2021
Generally seams that the host is having issues, everything appears to be running fine apart from when you seem to suffer massive stalls; We can't really determine the why from timings for that one