Custom GUI

wegoodwin

Apr 13, 2022
I am trying to find information on how to create a custom GUI screen for 1.17.1. All of the examples I have run across are for forge or you have to create it using an inventory screen(I do not want to do this). Basically when the user types in a command I want a custom gui to pop up that has a text box to accept input. I also need a button that allows the user to exit out of the GUI. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

TylBur

Jan 6, 2022
I am trying to find information on how to create a custom GUI screen for 1.17.1. All of the examples I have run across are for forge or you have to create it using an inventory screen(I do not want to do this). Basically when the user types in a command I want a custom gui to pop up that has a text box to accept input. I also need a button that allows the user to exit out of the GUI. Any help would be appreciated.
Best solution would be using the ItemsAdder plugin, as it does have the ability to do completely custom menu designs. The only caveat being that it is a premium plugin you'd need to buy.