Critical Errors Encountered During Minecraft Server Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbhkgkug

Apr 29, 2024
Dear Paper Team,

I have encountered several critical errors during the startup of my Minecraft server. I am reporting these issues for your immediate attention. At the same time that I am reporting to you, I have uploaded the logs of the server for you to reference. These are the errors:
  1. PerfmonDisabled Warning: The server encountered an invalid registry value type, which may affect the performance counter functionality.
  2. Administrative/Root User Runtime: The server is running as an administrative or root user, which could expose it to potential risks.
  3. ProtocolLib Plugin Error: The ProtocolLib v5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-679 plugin is incompatible with the MC 1.20.5 version. As a result, it failed to load.
  4. GraveStonesPlus Plugin Errors: During both enabling and disabling of the GraveStonesPlus plugin, multiple NullPointerExceptions were encountered. This indicates a deeper issue with the plugin’s functionality.
  5. dynmap Plugin Error: The dynmap v3.7-beta-4-935 plugin encountered a NoSuchFieldError related to the BlockPos class, preventing it from initializing correctly.
  6. AuthMe Plugin Error: The AuthMe v5.6.0-beta2-b2453 plugin failed to find a supported permissions system, resulting in the disabling of permissions.
Error 1 and error 2 already appeared about three months ago, but they don't affect my server's running. Error 3, 4, 5 and 6 appeared after I upgrade to paper-1.20.5-22.jar, and they don't affect server's running, too. After many red error prompts, the server is still able to run. It's just that some of the plugins with errors are not loaded into the game. Luckily, I backuped my server before upgrading it....(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Best regards,

jbhkgkug
Xinjiang, China
April 30(UTC+8.00), 2024

Attachments

• latest.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.