Question Console commands only working in-game!

DarthCookie

Jun 28, 2024
Hi there, I am a bit lost why I have this issue (and googling it; maybe you guys can help me.

Background:
I run a Crafty-4 docker container on my Unraid Server. The server was first set up a Fabric, but then migrated to Paper due to the better performance.
I run the most recent experimental build paper-1.21-38 and do . The issue I'm experiencing persisted since my migration to Paper and was not present in Fabric.

The issue:
I can't run commands in my Crafty WebUI console. I am able to do so in-game, though. If I try a comand in the console (e.g. /difficulty hard), it only returns "Unknown or incomplete command". Notably, when the server is starting up, I get this warning message: WARN StatusConsoleListener Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment

I really would like to fix this issue, since I regularly have to whitelist people, for example, and being forced to open MC every time is really annoying.

Appreciate the help!

iChr1sz

Jun 30, 2024
Hello!
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for your question, because as long as the command works in the paper console directly (which it does), the issue could be with the Crafty WebUI.
But guessing from your description of the problem, have you tried to input the command without the "/" (e.g. "difficulty hard" instead of "/difficulty hard")?
the "/" is for the client to differentate between chatmessages and server commands
Hope this helps.

Reactions: LucasGeitgey