Complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanzhou

Jun 25, 2024
Hello, i wont ask for an unban but rather just a complain to a staff member. My name is Zanzhou and today 06/25/2024 i approx 12pm GMT+8 I asked for a support regarding velocity since im having trouble connecting my servers to the proxy. A staff member was diligently helping me until suddenly i mentioned a "offline mode" thing which was limboauth which i didnt know is an offline cuz its just a plugin and i just mentioned it but i was warned for "offline support" which in reality i didnt ask for a support regarding limboauth but i did mention "its not working" but still i didnt ask for a support about it and so i didnt respond to the one who warned me to prevent further discussion but i did comply. However, a few minutes later i asked for help to the same person who was helping me and its about velocity i was having trouble connecting the servers, attached on this is the screenshot that i sent on velocity channel and after a while he kicked me and i got frustrated that he kicked me even though i complied since i only asked for the velocity and so this time i responded but with mix words from my emotions but i didnt say a bad word and i just told him straight forward that he kicked me for "offline support" which in fact i didnt and told him "its a damn velocity". I know those words are not acceptable thats why i'm asking for an immediate action towards your staff member that banned me since i know what he's done is also not as acceptable as mine thus thats a power abuse. I hope you will do necessary actions that compensate for the frustration he brough towards me.

Thank youc1.PNGc2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.