I think that you have to pre generate the world chunks. Because the Server have issues to save the worlds. You can use Chunky or Fast Chunk Pregenerator.
Also you can use the Management Scripts to set a ram limit for the Server.
i would like it, if you tell us more informations like what server version you use, instead of showing the server log with ipv4 adresses.
But i think that you forgot to delete/change things by changeing the software, also please take a look here:
But you can just create a new one on the papermc.io forums. So, you mean, that the old forum posts are not in the new forum, right?
Or do you mean, that in other wikis there is liked the old post and then you klick it you just come to the forums.papermc.io without the post/article.
You can use F3Name for changeing the server type in the debug screen to something else.
With /gamerule reducedDebugInfo true you can disable things like the xyz location (you can also use NoPos plugin, if this doesn't work)
And for the /version output i found this...
Yes, "game fixing" configuration guides are not the right way. (I think btw. there is a perfomance issue with entitys) But there are tips what you can do. Like in this post here, but performance is a part were you can't go far anymore, especially for Paper.
if you want to have a better performance, i recommend reading this post: https://eternity.community/index.php/paper-optimization written by @EterNity
but if you didn't understand timings you can use the birdflop dc bot: https://top.gg/de/bot/787929894616825867 (we didn't recommend it)
1. Your Question header should called: Server is stopping every time then a player joins
2. You should update your software. The best way to do this is to use this start/stop scripts: https://github.com/CrazyCloudCraft/minecraft-bashs
3. After that view if there is this error and report it...
for users, who didn't understand timings i recommend using a bot called birdflop https://top.gg/de/bot/787929894616825867 . This bot reads the timings to create a better report.
Output from the bot for your timings:
These are not magic values. Many of these settings...
1. Thats fine that some plugins need a port.
3. Yes, but i would recommend using ports near 2556* because some ports aren't shown up any more. Because they are to high.
4. You can set ports in a configuration of netstat, to open them for the outside, e.g. 22 for ssh and 25565 for Bungeecord (on...
You have to create a Single Player world, where you put the datapacks in. After that you go to your saves in the .minecraft folder ( %appdata% for windows) and zip your world folder were your datapack are. Then you move the zip to your server. If the zip is in your serverfolder you can unzip it...
At first, plugins can't open/close ports.
2. Check that the port of bungeecord is 25565 (default for java)
3. use this configuration and add all servers: (yes all)
- query_port: 25577
Yes and that is very compliecated. Mohist wants to run the mods and the plugin good, but they chanced some things in the main api's. https://github.com/Shawiizz/MohistEssentialsX/blob/main/README.md You can read this to understand all that
Yes you can do that with MohistMC https://mohistmc.com/ or you use only bukkit api with forge then you can take https://github.com/IzzelAliz/Arclight
You can also take for Mohist the custom server startsripts form here: https://github.com/CrazyCloudCraft/minecraft-bashs