Question Sand duper not working, how to fix?

astrea

Feb 27, 2022
okay so i recently upgraded from a realm to a server so i could use plugins, however after ugrading to the server the sand duper only spits out a few blocks and then stops.

astrea

Feb 27, 2022
cool kinda lame that i have to install a pluggin to restore vanilla functionality.

is there anything else that i need to restore to how I want to play?

sulu

Paper Triage
Staff member
Dec 14, 2021
Minnesota
if you rely on any other bugs like tnt duping, you will want to enable them in paper.yml. instructions for how to do this are linked in my previous reply.

sulu

Paper Triage
Staff member
Dec 14, 2021
Minnesota
paper changes a lot of things. it isn't vanilla and aims to fix bugs. other similar things you might run into is that you will no longer be able to cure a villager multiple times for further discount. Mojang has confirmed this as a bug. you can enable this by setting fix-curing-zombie-villager-discount-exploit to false in paper.yml. Another thing is unloaded ender pearls remembering their owner allowing instant teleportation across the map. This has also bee marked as a bug by Mojang, and can be enabled by setting disable-unloaded-chunk-enderpearl-exploit to false in paper.yml.

Reactions: astrea

astrea

Feb 27, 2022
paper changes a lot of things. it isn't vanilla and aims to fix bugs. other similar things you might run into is that you will no longer be able to cure a villager multiple times for further discount. Mojang has confirmed this as a bug. you can enable this by setting fix-curing-zombie-villager-discount-exploit to false in paper.yml. Another thing is unloaded ender pearls remembering their owner allowing instant teleportation across the map. This has also bee marked as a bug by Mojang, and can be enabled by setting disable-unloaded-chunk-enderpearl-exploit to false in paper.yml.
eh i am mostly going for a vanilla feel with a few tweaks and fun plugins, plus optimization, this info helps out in that regard

astrea

Feb 27, 2022
okay, call me silly but after having installed the plugin it is not showing up on my apex list as an installed plugin, so how do i turn it on. it is also not showing up on my server console with the command to list plugins

TylBur

Jan 6, 2022
okay, call me silly but after having installed the plugin it is not showing up on my apex list as an installed plugin, so how do i turn it on. it is also not showing up on my server console with the command to list plugins
Well, if the plugin isn't showing up on the plugin list or through the /plugins command, that pretty much means you haven't installed the plugin.
Are you sure you've downloaded the .jar file and placed it into your plugins directory, followed by a server restart?

ThatOneGuyJP

Aug 7, 2023
Do the sand dupers work on minehut servers that run on paper in 1.20.1?