Question 1.19.2 papermc compile without patch error

Learting

Sep 12, 2022
Hello, I wanted to have every glitch fix removed from paper because my players' machines need those mechanisms to work. I git cloned it, and deleted patches related to it. However, when I tried to delete patches/server/0404-Fix-numerous-item-duplication-issues-and-teleport-is.patch, ./gradlew applyPatches will fail(error logs part in the link). Other glitch-fixing patches are fine to remove, but this one makes trouble. Why is that?

electronicboy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 11, 2021
Patches describe changes, if patch 30 makes changes to the same area of code as patch 20, and you delete 20, it can cause issues as now it doesn't know how to apply the changes, as now the tree looks different when it gets there without the earlier changes

Learting

Sep 12, 2022
Patches describe changes, if patch 30 makes changes to the same area of code as patch 20, and you delete 20, it can cause issues as now it doesn't know how to apply the changes, as now the tree looks different when it gets there without the earlier changes
Thank you for your information. Can I trace the changes tree so I can modify it on my own? Or is there anyway else that I can disable all glitch-fixes?